Perspectives on the State:
From Political History to Ethnography in Cameroon.
Essays for Sally Chilver
First published in Paideuma 1995
Made available here with the kind permission of the Editor of Paideuma.
Return to the 'Mama for story' page
Return to the Paideuma Contents page
- Editors' Introduction
- Ian Fowler and David Zeitlyn
- The Road To The Unitary State Of Cameroon 1959-1972
- Bongfen Chem-Langhëë
- Reunification And Political Opportunism In The Making Of Cameroon's Independence
- Martin Z. Njeuma
Indirect Rule In Colonial And Post-Colonial Cameroon
- Nantang Ben Jua
- Chieftaincy In The Modern State: An Institution At The Crossroads Of Democratic
- Cyprian F. Fisiy
- Bafut Under Colonial Administration 1900-1949
- Mathias L. Niba
- Gender And Accumulation In Nso'
- Mitzi Goheen
Structures Of Control And Power And The Implications For Social Change In A Western
- J.A. Mope Simo